The submission period for CVC2022 has ended.
Submit your startup for the opportunity to present live to VC investors, angel investors, and Fortune 500 corporations at the 2022 Chemical Ventures Conference, a two-day conference bringing together materials science and chemistry executives, startups and investors from across the country for pitches, panels, and networking.
Deadline extended to June 20, 2022
July 1, 2022
To be eligible to pitch at the Chemical Ventures Conference, startups must:
- Be in the fields of chemistry or materials science including clean energy, coatings, adhesives, advanced materials, chemical ingredients, agriculture technology, sustainability, and nutrition
- Have a team committed to building a venture-backed, high-growth, enterprise
- Be actively seeking investment funding
- Be available to pitch in person on either 8/9 or 8/10/2022 in Wilmington, DE
Pitch Deck Requirements:
Submissions must include a non-confidential pitch deck that addresses the following:
- Technology/Product overview
- Market Opportunity
- Intellectual property position
- Go-to market strategy
- Exit strategy
- The ask (pre-$ valuation, amount sought, use of funds, cap table if it exists)
- Contact info
- Companies selected will be notified via email by July 1, 2022
- Presenting startups will be required to register to attend the conference at a heavily discounted rate.
- Startups must cover their own travel and lodging expenses